Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yes, I did GET-R-DONE-Sí, lo hice.


So, I was going to wait until I could show my actual report card, but I’m growing impatient for the actual paper to arrive.

In case you were wondering what happened to the Spanish…well…I’ve been fairly busy. To get me motivated for the CIH exam this fall…I signed up for a college course. Actually I took the same college course just over a year ago…and ended up getting a BIG FAT “F”. It was kind of a crazy time in my life to say the least.

Anyways…not the case this time around. Okay, from my grades it’s pretty obvious I over-studied a bit. But I kind of needed to.

That being said…I must admit…I was really resentful of being told what to do…and not at least getting paid for it.

I would like to continue with the master's program…but I probably won’t take another course for another 6 months or so as CIH exam prep is pretty demanding…and I would like to have some semblance of a life…

But it does feel great to have that class done…and I think translating my most recent posts should be fairly entertaining!

Yo iba a esperar hasta que pude mostrar mi tarjeta de memoria real, pero estoy demasiado impaciente para esperar para el papel.

En el caso que se preguntan qué pasó con el español ... bueno ... he estado bastante ocupado. Para obtener mi motivación para el examen CIH de este otoño ... me inscribí en un curso universitario. Realmente tomé el mismo curso de la universidad hace más de un año ... y terminó recibiendo un "F" GRANDE. Mi vida era un poco loco entonces.

De todos modos no es el caso esta vez. Bueno, de mi grado que es bastante obvio que he estudiado un poco más. Pero fue necesario.

Dicho esto, debo admitir que yo estaba muy resentido de que se me diga qué hacer ... y no, al menos, que me pagó por él.

Me gustaría continuar con el programa de maestría ... pero probablemente no va a tomar otro curso para otros 6 meses como la preparación del examen CIH es muy exigente ... y me gustaría tener cierta apariencia de una vida ...

Pero me siento muy bueno para la clase ha terminado. ¡Y la traducción de mis mensajes más recientes ... debe ser my divertido!

No comments:

Post a Comment