Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hmmm....

I know I could just delete my last post if I wanted to...as it does seem rather bizarre to me at this point. But I find it intriguing...and the monkey is way cute.

I watched this documentary on primates a few weeks ago that I thought was kind of cool...but there was no crap flinging or anything. I did drink a beer last night while watching part of a movie about crazy people...but who knows.

It's strange how sometimes it can be hard to get back in touch with reality after a weird dream. When I was in scouts, I had a friend wake up in the middle of the night screaming his hair was on fire during the middle of this really terrific rain storm. It was an overnight canoe trip and we were all out in the open air except for this plastic tarp someone thought to bring. My friend had thrown the tarp off of everybody in his panic to put out his hair.

Unfortunately, when I woke I had no memory of the rain storm...or my friend's panic attack. So...I kind of had a panic attack of my own. Upon waking, all this twelve year old knew for certain...was that I was wet and warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment