Wednesday, December 9, 2009

VERY COOL

No, not another rant about the weather today, though it was crazy cold, but fortunately...no snow.

What was VERY COOL is something that happened while I was asleep last night.

My new nephew was born. Wow, I get butterflies in my stomach just writing about it. I am so incredibly excited for Lani and Steve. I'm confident they will be incredible parents, and I think it is so awesome that Mom and John got to travel to Germany to be with them for this amazing event. I really do hope I'm able to get away and go see them this spring.

Definitely puts a different twist on the whole cold weather problem. I was complaining about standing in the cold for 10 minutes, while unbenownst to me, my sister was in labor. 24 freaking hours of labor!

Lani, you are amazing...and you will be (are) an amazing mom! Very very glad the little guy is doing well. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment