Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Utah SUCKS!

I did not enjoy getting up for work this morning. Had very little to do with work. Just the getting there part. Looked out the window, and there were 6 inches of newly fallen snow. Personally, the snow itself doesn’t bother me…too much. I mean, I don’t hate snow. But I do hate cold weather. It was obvious from how “fluffy” the flakes were, it was going to be cold.

So, I put on my parka (yes…parka) and my snowboots and my mittens and bravely faced the elements. Yes, it was a good thing I had bundled up as much as I did, because it was COLD. So cold…that if I wasn’t so protective of them…I’m sure my balls would have right frozen off. And then of course, since there was so much snow, safety boy had to drive the Durango, which meant spending like 10 minutes standing outside filling up the gas tank…

Hard to believe that just 3 weeks ago I was playing in the ocean in my speedo swimsuit (accumulated less sand) off the tip of Baja California. Ah well, at least I have my butterfly photo on my computer desktop to remind me that habitable regions of this planet do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment