Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Relax my boy...relax

I typed up a post today…that is totally different from what I am posting now. It was about how pleased I was to be getting a good handle on time management (I really have figured out a fairly kick ass task management system to deal with the “work problem”) and to be dealing successfully with some of my fear issues related to work.

Fortunately that's all very true. But, after writing that…I couldn’t help but realize that I’m still just a bit too uptight. The perfectionist in me still seems to be live and kicking…and unfortunately periodically comes back to kick my butt.

It’s interesting how many of the challenging parts of life…are challenges of our own making.

So tonight…I’m going to remind myself that often (not always, but often) life is only as hard as I make it….and I’m really not in the mood for life to be all that tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment