Friday, June 4, 2010

¡Adiós a mis amigos!

Well, for everyone who has seen the forecast for next week and asked the question "what about spring?!?" I don't think you should complain too much. The first full week of this first month of summer...Zekers will be in TEXAS...




Actually, I was pleasantly surprised the temps were not going to be worse. And truthfully, I'm excited to be going! It's not a vacation, it's a business trip...but it is a much needed change. I've never been to Texas, except for one stop inside the Dallas airport a couple of years ago.

And, best of all, the week after that, I get to stay home for a few days to celebrate the arrival of beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S RANJASCO
    RANJASCO'S 김제 출장샵 RANJASCO'S 대전광역 출장마사지 RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S 영주 출장안마 RANJASCO'S 목포 출장샵 RANJASCO'S 태백 출장마사지 RANJASCO'S RANJASCO'S

    ReplyDelete