Friday, March 5, 2010

Past the point of no return...

Well, I found out yesterday afternoon that I am now a property tax paying citizen of the Great Salt Lake Valley. Man does it take a long time to buy a house. It was about 5 weeks from the time I found the place I wanted to call home before I actually got the opportunity to live there. There is no such thing as a perfect home…but there is this: A VERY COOL HOME! I get the keys today:)

There is something else new I would like to share.

Next week…brace yourselvses…Andrew Lloyd Webber is releasing a new musical. It’s the sequel to...yes…really…the Phantom of the Opera. Andrew seems pretty confident the story line will be good. Admittedly, probably not especially difficult to come up with a better story than the original. Music-wise…I’m not holding my breath. However, I am VERY excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment