Saturday, April 18, 2009

In the Beginning-En el inicio

I have wanted to create a blog for a very long time. Today, seems like a good day. I've also wanted to be able to speak spanish for a long time now. I understand spanish well, and my pronunciation is great...but when I try to talk in spanish...like in a real conversation...not a good thing. So, here's my great idea. I will learn to write in spanish. Wish me luck!

He querido crear un blog durante mucho tiempo. Hoy en día, parece un buen día. También he querido ser capaz de hablar español durante un largo tiempo. Yo entiendo bien español, y mi pronunciación es bueno ... pero cuando trato hablar en español ... como en una conversación real...no es una buena cosa. Por lo tanto, aquí está mi gran idea. Voy a aprender a escribir en español. Deséame suerte!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, i understood a little of the spanish. But in my spanish class that is what they taught first. Write then speak. Love the blog, can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete